4 April 2008

One Year Gone By!

Tomorrow is my little hunny's first birthday! Time fly's and oh they change SO much in such a short amount of time! I have to say being a Mum has been the most rewarding experience in my life so far. Nothing beats it! Watching there unique little personality develop with each passing month, the first smile, then the first laugh, first learning to crawl, and then the first steps... I wouldn't trade in a second of it for anything in the world! It's thrilling, exciting, and almost scary at the same time realising what a big responsibility you have... but I suppose the best rides in life have a mix of all of those things in them.
I'm sure all you out there who have had kids know what I am talking about...
The latest news on Jolie (besides, of course, her up coming birthday ) is that since the past 3-4 days she has taken off! Walking all over the place, and just LOVING her new found freedom! Sooo adorable-!! Her little legs wobbling all over the place!
And the other thing is that we went down and got her ears pierced for her 1st birthday. She was brave, the little thing. The only thing that really bothered her was that she had me holding her body and hands, Steve holding her head and two strangers each pulling on an ear, that got her angry! But as soon as everyone let go of her she calmed down and started playing with her earrings right away. There so cute as they make her look so girlie, and they have a little dark blue crystal in them to match her eyes.
I am including a couple of videos that we took today of her waddling around.. I couldn't decide which one was cuter so I have to put them both. And for good measure I'll put in some photos to.. :-)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!!! I can't wait for to see my Rowlie again! She's so cute! I could only watch the first video, but I couldn't believe how she was laughing at Ethan's screaming and being little miss independent. I miss that kid so much!!!
Thanks so much for the pictures, Teri! I love seeing more recent pictures...:P

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLIE!!! Miss you tons
come back for a visit as soon as possible- Uncle Eric

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so gorgeous. I can't believe how much she has grown and how much personality she has. I hope I get to see you guys again soon before she grows up too much more. Thanks for posting Teri. I love you and hope you are feeling well. XXX
Angy

Locations of visitors to this page