20 April 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

I know this is very late in coming as your birthday was on the 14th, but I did still want to put something up as you are a very important part of my life. Looking back it is amazing how it all happened, from one day to the next I knew that life wasn't going to be the same again. I knew that day in Rwanda that you were the one for me, the one I had prayed for. I think that's why I was very comfortable at the thought of having kids with you pretty much right away cause I knew that you were 'It' so why wast time? hea... impulsive I.
From that time on everything changed and I don't regret an single bit of it! Meeting you, falling in love with you, having a family with you... its just better then i could of hoped for! I am looking forward to every day to come with you this year, your 26th. As life is never lacking excitement and enthusiasm when you are around. You always seam to bring this whirl wind of activity, ideas and possibilities where ever you go and it makes being with you so fun!
I also love and appreciate the way you have so much patience and understanding for me when my pregnancy emotions go wild.
I love that you are a family man & love kids. It is such a special quality about you as the way you have time and love for them shows how you do put others above your self, something so rare to find now a days.
I love it how you can always seam to make me laugh when I am grumpy...
I love your care for people. You are so genuine in your concern for them.. its one of the first things I fell in love with you for.
I love it how you are always quick to bounce back no matter how discouraged you get.. the up side is always the one that we see the most with you.
I could go on and on... but I've never been very good with words or putting my feelings into coherent sentences. But... I think you know I love you and that is what is important to me. So I'll leave it here and end with saying how thankful I am to have shared another birthday with you.. I love you!


6 comments:

our family said...

awww so sweet! Happy Birthday Stevo!!! Mad 26 :-)

Lady Jo said...

Happy birthday Steve! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday bro - sorry I didn't write. Love you xx - Leigh

Jason Ward said...

Happy Birthday Steve, hope you have a great new year.

Claudia's Corner said...

Hey man, 4 days b4 my birthday! Awesome, have a great year you are an inspiration to me both you and your gorgeous wife!!
-Nina

SerenaRose said...

Happy b-day Steve xxx

Locations of visitors to this page