20 September 2009

Berry in spring....

... well, mainly my children in spring I should say, but there are a couple of pretty shots of our property to. The weather has really been warming up which makes me soooo happy, I'm ready to start getting my tan back after the long winter months! Ok fine, maybe they are not THAT long, but the sure do seam long.
Also Jimmy isn't smiling in any of these photos cause he has been a bit of a grump lately, grouching at everything and making me wait on him had and foot (thous Leo's!). I am pretty sure it is just his teething though, but boy is he a wuss!! But his walking is taking off, he is starting to do it on his own initiative now... like right this very minute! What a cute little man!


The grump himself.


Now... this isn't his bike, its another little girls.. I wouldn't do that to him.


My beautiful little princess in a RARE quite moment!



"Catching tuna" ... or so she says.


Our house.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Jolie looks like such a little princess, and Boy looks grumpy as anything...please give them lots of love from me!
xx
- Leigh

Merryheart said...

Thanks so much for posting these pics, as well as the video of Jimmy walking!We love you guys tons!!!! It's so nice you keep us all updated.

David said...

what a gorgeous little princess... and Jimmy's little faces look so dramatic. But we cannot allow him to become a wuss ... the boy must grow to be a warrior ...

our family said...

lovely shots....your kiddos are gorgeous. And yes "those" Leo's will keep you on your toes :P

Locations of visitors to this page