19 February 2008

News Flash

Here is the latest: I went down for an ultrasound today, been looking forward to this moment for a little while now. All the curiosity mounting as to exactly how far along I was,etc. What we found out was I am exactly 16 weeks to the day. So that makes the babies due date on the 5th of August (a Leo).
The nurse wouldn't tell us wether it was a boy or a girl, just because she said at this stage it is easier to make mistakes (and she had made a bad one before) so she wanted us to wait for the next scan at 20 weeks.. but.. she let something slip! Steve was really eager to know wether it was a boy or a girl and he figured if the lady was pointing out to us the babies nostrils she must have been able to see something, so he asked her again as we were walking out "are you sure you didn't see anything" but again she said that she didn't want to say and it was best to wait, but then he got talking to her & told her we had another child, she asked what it was and when we told her it was a girl she said "oh another girl!" I saw her catch her self... but it was to late! She had let it slip!
So there you have it. It could very well be another girl! That would be fun, imagine a little Leo & Aries girl together, they'd set off fire works! But we will see for sure when I get the next ultra sound, if there is a confirmation on that.
Come to think of it, when I was PG with Jolie, Steve had a 'premonition' (or something like it) he was lying down to go to sleep, but wasn't quite asleep, and he saw me there asking him to go get the girls, and just then around the corner these two little girls come running out! Not to mention about two weeks ago I had a dream that this one was a girl. AND, when I was PG with Jolie I had a dream that I had two girls then a boy & I was PG with another girl!
Not to say that the is the gospel truth or anything, will just be interesting to see what comes out of it.
Anyway, I am including the ultrasound picture of the little alien, and no, don't worry, i won't be offended if you don't think 'it' is cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha it looks like E.T. Can't wait to see this next one.
Please post pics of Jolie!!!! I miss that kid!!

Axe Addict said...

My! That is awesome to hear. Must be an exciting time--will be praying for you and sending tons of love your way.

SerenaRose said...

awesome!!! have her on the 4th and thats Ambers b-day i wanted Raymond on the 4th but he waited till the 7th to show up

Anonymous said...

I will only say that I am glad it will be a Leo...!!!
I cant believe I still havent met Jolie...or Steve for that matter. sigh.

Our Little Harts said...

I know... I can't believe that I havent met Julian yet! Ever thought of moving to down under?? :-D

Lady Jo said...

I had dreams I had a girl too...what happened there!? Ha sometimes when you want something so much you dream about it.

Locations of visitors to this page