8 July 2007

A few Random Group Shots

We got a place on the west cost of Ireland for a couple of weeks. A few of the folks made it out to boon docks to come and visit us! Left to right: Mat, Melanie, Nina & Angelo, Steve & I, and Sam Holding Jolie.



Half of my family ended up at Eurock '06. Left 2 right: Paul (24), Me (22 & 2 months PG with Jolie) Jono (19), Mum, David (18), and Esther (16).



One of our Team enjoying a brake on a beautiful Greek Island!



Heres one of all the girls on our team, ready for battle on the paint ball field in South Africa! I was 5 months PG at the time so unfortunately couldn't join in on the fun... but I took picts!




A few of us celebrating Jolie coming home with Champagne Strawberries & Dark Chocolate! (And I am not in the photo again as I am the one taking it)

3 comments:

SerenaRose said...

nice pictures...I knew Sam in Russia

Lisa said...

Hey, what Matt doing in Ireland?! Thought he was in Sierra Leone..are his wife and kids with him?

Our Little Harts said...

Yea, they are back in Europe for a bit, poped over to Ireland as Mel's sister lives here.

Locations of visitors to this page