7 June 2007

How many is too many?

Taking the love bug for a walk.....



which with out fail puts her to sleep!



The blue eyed partners.



Here is Jolie advising Dad on his work.... she always knows best.



I think as new parents you always tend to go over board on taking picts of your little ones... especially if it is a first. I mean, EVERYTHING they do is just soooo cute you have to catch it on camara! Right now about 85 % of our iPhotos is pictures of Jolie, and she's only 2 months old!!
All that to say, here are a few more pictures of our love bug, Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi mate, you two look great together. Hopefully it won't be long before you lose the weight put on during the pregnancy!! HA!!!!! Love Ya mate, Nicko!!!!!

Our Little Harts said...

Doing my best, it was so hard when I had to eat everything Teri was eating LOL. I'll go biking with you when I get back. Hope you'll still be around. Love you lots.

Locations of visitors to this page